Prepare to set sail for the Indigo Isles! Mysteries abound in the pirate town of Rumplank, but none is as well known as the legend of Poppy von Barnacle's lost treasure. Includes three standalone adventures combined into a single volume — Jewel of the Indigo Isles!
This massive adventure is unlike anything you have seen before in Dungeons & Dragon 5E or Pathfinder Second Edition. A single, epic story will challenge your players in ways never seen before and experience an adventure written by three of the most experienced adventure writers in history.
This massive single volume includes three individual adventures: Search for the Missing Map (levels 1-3) by Patrick Renie, Voyage to Runaway Reef (levels 4-7) by Ron Lundeen, and Battle at Barnacle Bay (levels 8-11) by Linda Zayas-Palmer. And all maps have been created by legendary cartography & illustration Jared Blando!
Overall this adventure is 250k words in length, contains hundreds of custom illustrations, dozens of full-color maps, new unique rules for the Indigo Isles setting, new magic items, new class abilities, extensive gazetteers for several new towns and locations, and so much more!
The Indigo Isles Character Guide contains everything you need to become one with the isles! This massive book includes seven new playable ancestries:
- Chochori (people created from living coral)
- Galtzagorri (flying mischievous fey)
- G'mayun (pirate parrot people)
- Hardiggan (warrior ram people)
- Kragrak (spiritual rock people)
- Orpok (hard-working pig people)
- Wildfire leshy (charred plants brought to life)
Seven new familiars native to the Indigo Isles:
- Astroloptrea (cosmic bats)
- Embersap Ooze (oozes that use charcoal to express their emotions)
- Mechanical Parrot (mechanical parrots infused with magic)
- Seafoam Spirit (leshy water spirits)
- Shale Hatchling (baby shale spitters)
- Toogtoog (froglike creatures that squirt ink from their heads)
- Wildfire Leshy (wooden leshy with the spirit of fire within)
As overview of the Gods of Alacar and its faith system — The Balance.
- A complete history of The Balance, a faith system based upon a family of gods who walk and interact with the world directly.
- 25 full-page overview of each of the gods found within The Balance such as Tova the God of Law, Lilin the God of Chaos, Amon the God of Revelry, Castilli the God of Restraint, Sewa the God of Rogues, and much more!
The updated and improved Pirate Archetype!
Full rules and details on the mysterious and powerful Old Woody!