Prepare to set sail for the Indigo Isles! Mysteries abound in the pirate town of Rumplank, but none is as well known as the legend of Poppy von Barnacle's lost treasure. Includes three standalone adventures combined into a single volume — Jewel of the Indigo Isles!
This massive adventure is unlike anything you have seen before in Dungeons & Dragon 5E or Pathfinder Second Edition. A single, epic story will challenge your players in ways never seen before and experience an adventure written by three of the most experienced adventure writers in history.
This massive single volume includes three individual adventures: Search for the Missing Map (levels 1-3) by Patrick Renie, Voyage to Runaway Reef (levels 4-7) by Ron Lundeen, and Battle at Barnacle Bay (levels 8-11) by Linda Zayas-Palmer. And all maps have been created by legendary cartography & illustration Jared Blando!
Overall this adventure is 250k words in length, contains hundreds of custom illustrations, dozens of full-color maps, new unique rules for the Indigo Isles setting, new magic items, new class abilities, extensive gazetteers for several new towns and locations, and so much more!
The adventure includes:
- An epic adventure for Pathfinder 2nd Edition taking characters from level 1 to 11.
- Written by three of the most-published adventure authors in history.
- Set in an island chain with several brand new ancestries and heritages to explore
- Six new backgrounds for players to select to tie them into the adventure, each with its distinctive complications and fates.
- Two lengthy gazetteers with maps, artwork, and lore on major settlements found in the Isles.
- Lavishly illustrated with a plethora of full-color art throughout the book.
- Every monster is either unique for the adventure or from the Battlezoo Bestiary.
- Full optional support for crafting items using the Monster Parts System.